- Space for 7 groups, with 5216 mm.
- Transportation belt with graphited nylon brackets, sliding over rectified steel guides.
- Forward speed varying from 10 to 208 m/min 4 CV motor.
- Press with rubberized pulleys and shielded bearings.
- Maximum panel height of 8 to 60 mm, minimum width 90 mm, working minimum length 150 mm.
- Press automatic lifting.
- Equipment according to NR12 rules.
- Automatic anti-gluing spray to avoid glue excess on the panel edges.
- Automatic Double Spokeshave with individual oscillating tools, motor 2 CV, 12000 rpm, axis Ø 20 mm.
- Suction nozzle Ø 100 mm.
- Diamond-coated tool included Ø 80 mm x Ø 20 mm and 35 mm height.
- To amend any cutting failures, ensuring panel squares and resulting in excellent gluing trims.
- For cutting millers of until 0,5 mm in 60 mm height pieces, the maximum length is 1200 mm (check for bigger measures).
- Linear guides movement.
- Straight gluer to apply glue on the panel 1,5 kg capacity.
- Warm up system made by 5 electric resistances numbering 2200 W, with temperature control made with an electronic thermoregulatory controller.
- Auto feeding system for roller edges.
- Pressure zone for straight corners, assuring a perfect joint of the tape on the panel.
- Paper knife, wooden blade, PVC or ABS, 3 mm maximum thickness.
- Glue box with Quick-Change System.
90° Round Corners Group
- High frequency motor 0,75 CV and 12000 rpm.
- Responsible for the accurate cut and trimming of tape pieces with straight or round corners, only if the round side of the panel is perpendicular to the belt line.
- Ø 64 mm diamond-coated milling cutter.
- Linear guides movements
Trimming Group (Auto-Position)
- For removing the tape excess on the superior and inferior parts of the panel.
- Motor of 0,75 cv and 12000 rpm.
- 0 to 35 vertical and sideline tilts.
- Ø 64 mm diamond-coated milling cutter and Ø 63,5 mm suction nozzle.
- Automatic adjustment with two positions 0,4 and 3,0 mm thickness. Access on the control panel.
- Linear guides movements.
Tape Scraper Group
- It is used to obtain a perfect finish in PVC or ABS corners until 3 mm thickness.
- Accurate adjustment of the edge thickness.
- It eliminates any possible saliences left from the trimming group.
Vertical Scoring Blade Group (Internal)
- 4 CV motor.
- Appropriate to rip the drawer bottoms.
- For channel opening 6 x 10 mm.
- Floating input and output.
- Included ripping tool of 6,5 mm.
- Maximum distance 25 mm, from the glued part until the rip.
- 0,3 CV motor.
- Ø 150 mm cloth disk.
- It removes any wastes on the glued panel.
- 7” screen, with touch screen panel and colorful screen.
- Independent electric panel and CLP controlling entry and exit of groups.
- Forward speed of varying belt from 10 to 20 m/min.
- Linear amount of edge tapes used and produced pieces.
- Temperature controller from 0°C to 225°C.
- Obs.: The machine is unleashed when it reaches the exact temperature.
- Automatic measure repairs in different speeds.
- Security sensors groups (if disarmed, reasons appear on the screen).
- Self-positioning System of the groups, when switching the tapes from 0,45 and 3,0 (two positions). It dismisses the manual adjustment.
- Equipped with acoustic protection cabins.
- Internal illumination.
- Noise suppression.
- Increases the operator safety.
- Dust collector.
- 10,0 CV motor.
- 6 month warranty by the dust collector supplier
- Note: They don’t come with burn out hose, this material will have to be bought by the costumer.
It doesn’t include torque wrench nor soft wrench.